queenieyang

queenieyang

Monday, August 30, 2010

coffee.

i have never been in love with coffee till i met a friend that work in starbucks. she intro me into the world of coffee and i started to fall in love with it. americans have a cup of coffee every morning with their family members sitting together and enjoy the good taste of coffee. but lately, scientist came out with research that say too much of caffeine or the concept of having a cup of coffee every morning ain't good. but my love for the coffee didn't get lesser and it get deeper every time i pass by the starbucks outlet that near my college. the smell of the blended coffee just attract me and i will stop there for few seconds. i have the collection of it's tumbler, note book, organizer and even miniature. (: everything of it just attract me and i can't stop myself from falling in love with it. 'm going broke but i still can't stop it. coffee might affect my health but i don't seem to bother because nothing going to stop me from loving it. i <3 starbucks coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment