queenieyang

queenieyang

Sunday, August 15, 2010

thisishowirockit. (:

after 4 months of hard work with assignments, presentation and final tests i finally got 22 days of holidays. i spent my holidays in jb and singapore. there are fun, bored, disappointed.



and of course! i miss my loved one the most. we have been separated for weeks. maybe i should say since the day we start our semester break. no no. i met him once when i was in jb. (: can't wait for the day we're back to kl. being with him is the best time i ever have. hugss.



my body just like a battery. after 4 months of torturing by lecturers i have the 22 days to recharge my battery. i believe after the 22 days my battery will be fully charged and its time back to college and start my second semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment