queenieyang

queenieyang

Sunday, September 19, 2010

meaning of queenie (:

oh my gosh! i didn't know my name has its own meaning. i was bored and i decided to google about my name. i was expecting no results but something came out! hmm. let me see. my name means royal lady. hahahahahahahahahahaha! xD the origin of my name is believed to be old english. lol! now i know. and there is a movie named queenie. teehee. my name is so nice and popular. thanks to my mum. i remembered she told me why she gave me this name. she saw a movie when me still in her stomach, and the actress name queenie. this actress is a real strong and sweet girl. she overcome all the obstacles in her life and that time my dear mum decided to give the name queenie to the little girl in her stomach which is me! (: my mum wants me to be strong and face all the obstacles, up and down in my life and i will. i will never waste auch a nice name my mum gave me. thank you, mummy. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment