queenieyang

queenieyang

Thursday, September 2, 2010

sugar and spice. (:

life is always up and down. i always say that its like the roller coaster but now not anymore. roller coaster's track is always is the same but my life is not always the same. just like sugar and spice. sometimes its sweet just like sugar, sometimes its bitter like bitter gourd. but no matter what it is i still have to go through it and all these obstacles make me grow stronger and tougher. it might sound easy but when come to real life it ain't easy. i still cry when 'm sad. i still hurt myself when i can't take the stress. and i know that 'm not grown up yet. 'm still stuck like some small kid. never know how to solve my problems with the right way especially when it comes to relationship. i have been through some but till now i still can't make things right. i feel so stupid and tired of myself. things just can't stop happening to me. maybe god gave me this to make me stronger. i been telling myself this will be the last time i cry but it will never end. i want to be strong. all i want is something i never had. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment