queenieyang

queenieyang

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

public holiday, stuck at grandma's house. :(

wednesday, is a public holiday. drove to grandma's house on tuesday night after my mum done with her drama till 7. i was starving and the traffic was really heavy on the way to shah alam. >.< public holiday, i thought i will be going out with my mum and shop but end up stuck at home and complete my presentation slides. i have been facing the laptop since morning and till now 'm not done with it. 'm waiting for micheal jackson's music video to complete my job. :( i wonder how long i need to wait and 'm half dead here. body is really tired and especially my neck. my neck is hurting me. hmm. i guess 'm getting older. physically. teehee.:D this is not a good thing. 'm just 18 but my body doesn't feel like 18. it feels like older than 18. seems like i need to work out more and keep myself always fit and healthy so i can walk further in my life without feeling tired and exhausted easily. (:

let me count. another one month time my final will be coming and that's the end of my foundation life. after working hard for 9 months, finally 'm graduating from my foundation and i wondered how my degree life going to be. or maybe the life after my foundation. i might not be here anymore. i wonder. i always in my wonder land. (: queenie in the wonderland. muahahahahahahahahaa.

harry potter is out in the cinema today and 'm waiting for natalie till next month to watch it at pavillion! can't wait for it! nat, 'm looking forward for it and hopefully by that time the movie will be still in cinema. (: wait wait wait. good thing has to wait. i know that. school break is on and i still working hard for my assignments and get ready for my final. nevermind. i will be free. a real free girl after 2 months. whee! *sign off*

No comments:

Post a Comment