queenieyang

queenieyang

Friday, May 13, 2011

where am i? is this me?

                                                           i came to this world alone.

in this journey, i went through hard time. i lost myself in the process of growing up and the time of mending the broken heart. i totally lost the original me. well, maybe not the original me but the me used to be. i tried to find back myself. i thought i will be able to drag the lost me out of the jungle but at the end i completely lost it. i couldn't find it anymore. 

the new me. 
i don't know.  


please hold me. 
the strength will make me stronger. let me feel better.
at least i know that 'm not alone.
i know that someone is there to hold me when 'm down.
someone is there to grab me when i fall.
who will? will you?


i wish i could cry like a baby. everyone will be there to comfort me.
i wish i could have a reason to cry. 
i wish to.
but i couldn't find a reason that i can cry.
maybe,
its time for me to be strong
be TOUGH.


i need hugs.
any free hugs for me?
a hug that will warm me up.
a hug will tell me that "i will not give up on you"
a hug.
just a hug.
is there any?

is there anyone?
is there anyone there to tell me that everything will be alright? 
is someone there will tell me that "i will be here for you"
is there?
just a word, a sentence that will make me feel alright.
or maybe not.


life,
is always full of obstacles.
we grow up,
through obstacles.
and,
i always believe that there will be rainbow
after rain. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment