queenieyang

queenieyang

Friday, April 29, 2011

the pieces of memories.

photos, are the memories that we left behind. looking back at them and i realizes that who i met in my life and what i have. looking back at them, i will smile, laugh or tears. it is the moment we had together no matter where we are and who we are. family background, age, races. it doesn't matter to us.

we will never know what will happen tomorrow but all i know is i have them with me TODAY.

nice food, we share. 

it always 3. because we are always together. (:

we don't care what others think about us. as long as we are happy with it. (:

we met different people from different walk of life here. there is where we learn. 

the first time we met each other was 21st march and till today; our one month 9 days friendship. they went through the tears, joy and laughter with me. they saw me crying when i was heart broken. they saw the bad side of me. with them, i can be who am i. i don't have to pretend to be another one. they will tell me, "they will be there for me" the future we will not know and how our friendship going to be we will not know too. the obstacles waiting ahead for us we will not know too. hopefully, our friendship will be strong enough to make it through. the 3 crazies will always be there for each other and cheer each other up. we will be there together to share the joy, laughter and tears together. can we? (:
the pieces of memories of us. 

to my another 2 crazies, thank you. (:

heart. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment