queenieyang

queenieyang

Friday, March 25, 2011

5 days of course.

well. tomorrow going to be my last day of the 5 days course. 'm supposed to do my presentation slides but since i edit my bog design and decide to write a new post for the new background. :D this 4 days are really tiring. yesterday slept at 3 almost 4 i guess. just to get some ideas for my report and presentation tomorrow! and today i was so sleepy throughout the modules. the coordinators have to keep push me to wake me up. sorry. going to upload some photos first. more to come tomorrow. (:

well, this is tallest art work among us. 

haha! one of the crazies.

my jelly baby tree. first time heard of this.

have been craving for this. <3 finally!

this is what i do when 'm bored. but nice shot.

<3 queenie <3

alright. i should back to my presentation slides and sleep earlier tonight. need to be awake for my presentation. don't want to screw my presentation for nothing. (: tomorrow will be last day. i will miss the friends i met there and the fun i had there. and and! the lessons i learnt there. :D *sign out*




No comments:

Post a Comment