queenieyang

queenieyang

Thursday, March 17, 2011

another sleepless night.

is another sleepless night. 'm back to the place where i really belong to but i couldn't sleep in this special night. i was having someone in my mind and couldn't stop thinking back the time we had together. it was a real deep night where i believe that every one is asleep except me. standing at the side of windows, looking at the quiet and  peace night street and let my thoughts flow through me. that smell remind me of the night we had together outside. with no curfew, spend all my time with him, star gazing with him at the top of hill.i look deep through in me. this relationship left scars on me. scars that can be seen and cannot be seen. we left each other for almost 2 years, he got his own new life, he moved on and so do i but the scars he left in me will be always there. the scars will be always there to remind me that he was here in my heart, in my life and in my past.

this sleepless night, let me look deep through in me. let me know the pain i went through, the happiness i had in the past and present. and the unpredictable future 'm looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment