queenieyang

queenieyang

Monday, March 28, 2011

days full with memories.

in another 5 days i will be turning into 19. just can't believe that the time past so fast; i have been on this earth for 19 years. wow! in this 19 years i went through joy, happiness, sad, disappointment, betrayal and more. and this 19 years i became stronger; more experience but somehow didn't turn smarter in handling relationship. 

i was once standing alone, feeling lost but on the way i found friends and family. 

never alone anymore. (:



was once searching for the freedom 'm dreaming for...
and its time for my mum to let me go and search for my own dream. <3

going to turn 19 in this strange place and going to celebrate it with my loved ones in singapore. first time celebrating there and i just can't wait for it! and i got my very first birthday present from my 2 crazies. i <3 both of you. 

i was guessing what it going to be. hmm.....

well.... is a wishing bottle. i can write my wishes and put them in. :D

and and! i got free starbucks treat too! ehem! it was an act but turn out to be a real one. thanks, gabriel!
one of my favourite, dark mocha frappucino. <3

muahahahaahahahahaha. went for students induction and briefly know how my course going to be. somehow, can't wait to start my class and explore new thingssss! and and and! 'm glad and happy that 'm going to be with the 2 crazies for the first month. 






2 comments: