queenieyang

queenieyang

Friday, March 4, 2011

a new month, a new place.

entering the third month of 2011, a new month and me starting my third month life at a new place. i left kl to jb. at first i didn't want to leave my home and come all the way here. i have been staying with my mum and kl since the time i came out from my mum's stomach. i never leave that place for so long. maybe its time for me to be real independent. without my mum at the side of me. when 'm tired no one i can complain to, i have to be strong on myself. when 'm sick no one is there to take care of me during night time. what to do? 'm the only child so my mum used to pamper me a lot and now no more pampering. haha! time to be a big big girl. :D

'm going to be at this strange place for years. this ain't going to be easy for me at the beginning but i will try my best to get myself fit in this strange and new place. the first night i came here, sleeping in the big room that makes me couldn't sleep at all. i didn't know that my body is that choosy or maybe i start to miss my mum. she is going to be all alone at the other side. the hundreds km of distance apart us. when i on the phone with my mum i know that she misses me and and she told me that the house is quiet without me. now she know how important am i in the house. muaahahahahahahaha. :D

the last time i went shopping with mummy. (:

found this in cold storage, gardens.

the hand behind is mummy's. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment