queenieyang

queenieyang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

another crazy moment we had together.

well well, 3 of us were sick but yet we still can go hyper with the webcam. :D that's why i named us as the 3 crazies. <3

we are just warming up. (:

here we go. wait! more to go.

'm the one that always got bullied. :(

hearts for those spending time and read my blog. (:

out of idea what to pose. 

there goes my face. :'(

aww. :(

i can't post all the photos here. there are 95 photos in total. oh my god! we did that in less than 30 minutes. 'm really grateful that i found them in this new place. my loneliness is gone. they cheer me up when my day is down. they let me learn to trust friendship once more. and let me know that in my journey i won't be alone. i will have them with me. they let my college be much more fun no matter how boring is the lecturers or class. and they never know how much i care and love them. (: 

now, i slowly open myself once more and trust them. they let me know what is friendship and how to appreciate them. friendship is just like relationship. we need to know how to handle it with the right way and it will last long. <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment