queenieyang

queenieyang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

friendship. (:

i was once hurt and betrayed by friends. and slowly i decided not to trust anyone but myself. but i was found by a girl but now 'm no longer near her. although the distance didn't really bring us apart but slowly we chat less and less. she told me is time to let me independent and yes, i know its time for me to get up myself if i fall again. but i know that she still will always be there for me. thanks, woman. you let me know a lot of things that i never know. you let me see the bigger picture of life. but i really miss the time when we chat through messages and you will tell me when you are not happy or anything that annoyed you. 'm still here for you when you need me.




i was send to this new place. i cried on the first night when i came here. i know no one and my mum is away from me and my bestie is 4 hours journey away from me. :( i was so lost. i felt like i was dumped in a really strange place. but after few days, months i found 2 girls that go really crazy with me. we can laugh, gossip and cam whore with the webcam. i was really grateful that i found them here. in future, we might be separated but the sweet memories will always be with me. (:



hearts and love for you guys! 

1 comment: