queenieyang

queenieyang

Sunday, April 3, 2011

singapore birthday trip, day 2. (:

good morning. (: i had a good night sleep but but lyn kicked me in the night. :( well, she warned me.

i don't know what is this but is damn nice. have it chilled. (:

this is what happened when i waited cab for almost an hour. what? singapore worse than malaysia.

well, we somehow went hyper at the road side. 

finally we reach our destination after waited for hours and walking, raffles. 

went swensens for dinner treat from aunt hannah with my two little cousins. 

nice.

mango ice cream cake.

birthday kiss from my little cousin. (:

well, we went to take some sticker photos together. (: and the results was awesome.

well, reach back malaysia around 6 and went out for birthday dinner with family. sadly my mummy couldn't join us for my birthday and i miss her a lot. i called her night time. 

yay yay! another birthday cake for me. thanks, papa and mama. (:

there goes my 19th birthday. first time celebrating it without my mum at my side and out of malaysia. the best birthday i ever had. 

*sign off*









No comments:

Post a Comment