queenieyang

queenieyang

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the end of another story.

although it only last for few weeks or month but it still hurt me when he just walk off and left me alone there. but through this i know how much my friends cared about me. they were angry at me because i did something they don't like but they are still there when i need them. i cried so badly. but i end up in laughter. (: well, we took some photos after that.

trying to cheer myself up with them. (:

the emo me with the black jacket. :D

drink water also camwhore. =.=

i just love them. they are the one there when i cry badly. :'(

once again, and this time my courage totally gone. TOTALLY GONE. and i believe that this time will be hard to find it back. i need someone that can prove to me that he is worthy to have my courage back. and i did something really bad today. something i been not touching for a long time and today... 'm sorry, my body.  i promise that this will be the last time i will be hurting you k? 

relationship; been getting hurt in the process of finding the real one. maybe he is not here yet and i might have to get hurt till i found him. the one will cheer my every moment of my life and he is the one will have my courage back. just give me sometime, the wound will recover when time pass. i believe. (:

don't cry anymore. everything will be alright. 
be a strong girl, queenie.

should be ms strong. (:





No comments:

Post a Comment