queenieyang

queenieyang

Saturday, October 16, 2010

friday and saturday. (:

friday is the day i stay at home and do nothing. as usual. this friday i did not go anywhere. stuck at home like an idiot. went oug for breakfast with friends and i brought domo along with me.

was waiting for my der to come down. 

naughty domo trying to climb the car. >.<

cool domo. i love it. haha! (:

friday nothing much to update. well. i went mid valley alone just to have a walk around. i was real bored at home. went there less than 30 minutes then came back. i know its real lifeless. hee. next, will be my saturday.
i drove to shah alam in the evening to grandma's house. real heavy traffic. thanks to the other side accident and cause all the bad traffic. my mum was next to me and keep asking me to slow down. geez. chill, mum. i can't drive too slow in the high way. :( i promise i will be careful k? (: worse thing is i forgotten to bring domo,  along with me to grandma's house. sigh. i miss the smell of domo. how could i forget about domo? anyway, i went to hypermarket to have a walk after dinner. (:

this is my little cousin with a real big teddy. (:

lol. look at my lil cousin's funny face. (: this teddy is real huge.

alright. my saturday night ends at my grandma's house. staying over there for a night. what to do? my mum misses her mum. and i don't know how my sunday going to be. i guess its going to be another boring day. sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment