queenieyang

queenieyang

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

this is what i have in my life. (:

first of all, everyone has something in their life and precious it. and so do i. (:

family. <3
no family, no me. thanks to my mum that brought me to this colourful world. let me know and learn throughout my life process. she is the one always with me, guidance and never leave me alone.


i love you, my dear mummy. (:


second, my friends. i met different kind of friends in different phase of life. they let me know that true friends will always be there for you no matter what. they let me know that 'm not alone and i never will be alone because they will always be there for me. they also let me know who am i. they let me know what i really like and what i need. they guide me and let me know what is right and wrong. they are precious and i really love them. (:

haha! this is the moment i miss the most and i think i will never have this back. (:

this is where i met lots of awesome people. nat! (:

this is her! i love this girl so much. (: teehee.

and lastly. my studies. this is the only thing i would like to achieve for now. good results and have good career in future. (: i will do anything to keep my family, friendship and my studies. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment