queenieyang

queenieyang

Friday, October 22, 2010

mix and match friday. (:

its friday again. i usually spend this day alone or with friends. but this friday i spend with my family. my mum on leave and she didn't even tell me till i find out myself on a thursday night while having dinner at night market. :( all the plan gone. sigh. nevermind. my mum on leave just wanted to go shopping and she drag me along. oh no! i don't have the mood to shop. >.< i spend my whole morning and afternoon and evening with family and stuck in mid valley for hours. it was kind of empty. nice time to grab some nice clothes. haha! i bought one top from harajuku. (: normal black and white top. after hours of walking around with my mum and texting while my mum is busy with the clothes i finally can feel the hunger. whee! i drag my mum away from all the distraction to little penang kafe. sorry, mum. 'm hungryweeeee! :( well. the food here not bad, the service still ok but the workers don't understand english! and not that good in malay either. i feel like knocking my head to the table. here are some photos of the food. delicious. (: yum yum.

i have been missing this. pie-tee. (: nice.

oh yay! this asam laksa is really awesome! better than the one in penang. but it kills me after hours. its burning hot and spicy! :( and see the ice kacang? 

my dear mum. "look here". *smile* (:

i didn't take more photos. well. here come the night part. it was a night that things happened and feelings come together. yet, 'm still strong enough to take it with me. friend in deep trouble, friend feeling down and having a rough time on the other side. i didn't know what to do and i didn't know what to say to make them feel better. a friend of me called and he was down. i didn't know how to cheer him up but all i can do is be a good listener, listen to him hopefully he is better after spilling his problem to me. a night with the alcohol running in my body and the thoughts walking in and out from my head. it was a night that full of stars and clouds.

it was a night with alcohol running in my blood and it makes me feel alright. (:

life is always out of expectation and i do not expect so much. the more i expect the more disappointment i get. its not a good thing. when i feel disappoint my whole day will be ruin down and it sucks! i tried it lots of time. since high school till now. this feeling never fail to go off from me. 

obstacles and problems. it makes us grow stronger and better. and when we fall, we have to learn to stand up. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment