queenieyang

queenieyang

Sunday, October 24, 2010

i was never alone.

having a true friend is better than having fake friendS around me. i met this girl when i first went camp. i wasn't that close with her that time but i get closer with her after the second camp. she is always there for me. i have friend telling me that he will always be there for me and never leave me alone and at the end? he still dump me alone, left me there without telling me anything. i was lost and i didn't know what to do. but luckily she is there for me. all the time. she never leave me alone, she always standing at the same place and hold me through my way. she will be there although she is having tough time herself. she will NEVER EVER leave me alone. and yesterday night thanks to her. she was there with me. i went MIA and she found me. now i know. when the whole world dump me, left me but she will never. she is the one that let me know that i was never alone. she will always be there for me. thanks, natalie. i really glad to have you all the time. i really glad that i keep in touch with you after the camp. both of us make an effort. (: thanks for not leaving me. thanks for not doing what others did to me. thanks for holding when i fall. i will find myself back. i will be alright when time passes. all i need is time to cure my sickness. huggsssssssssssssss for you! you are the one i love! haha! (:

sorry for stealing this from your fb. (: teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment