queenieyang

queenieyang

Monday, October 18, 2010

an ordinary but not ordinary monday. (:

2 post for today. one in the morning and one in the night. i thought this monday going to be normal but seem like 'm wrong! haha! (: had fun during enl although we have work to do. our lecturer is back from her holidays and enl lesson is back to normal. should i be sad or happy? hmm. both i think. (: well well. want to know what i did during enl? lazy to type so photos will do the job for me. (: whee!

that's my sunglasses! we cam whore during enl and lecturer is just right in front. (:

haha! its just a candid. (:

ooh! she looks sexy. (: nice right? *whistle*

she looks like a korean here. her name is ee suen. (: rawr! <3

my turn to cam whore. (: muahahahahaha.

last pic of me. i promise. for this post. haha! (:

alright. don't know who was the one spreading fake news that moral studies was at 4 and ended up she came at 5. good! i was sitting some where alone for more than 30 minutes and having my time. it was a nice place. TO ME. i can chill and be alone there. in college this is the only place i can find my peace. when i flunk my paper or 'm down i will be there. my secret place. neh. i not going to tell. only my VIPSSS know. haha! (: went home real late. almost 9. sorry, mummy. i went pyramid. i tried my best to get home early but failed to do so. really really sorry. i know you won't see this but its alright. apologizing will make me feel better. haha! (: had KFC for dinner. totally broke but someone is caring enough to spend me. thanks. (: i OWE you first. will pay you back when i got money. sigh. WAIT FOR ME. I WILL PAY YOU BACK. (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment